The days of summer are dwindling. As you enjoy the last of the long summer days, the reality may begin to sink in that the countdown is on to the first day of school, the first day of your child’s college years, or the last days of family vacation. With the shift to fall comes getting life back into a routine.
While you ponder how the fall season will transition with all its busyness to come in the next months, you may resolve that this is the fall season where you’re going to keep life harmonious. Carver Concierge is here to ensure that your family fun doesn’t end when the warmer temperatures do. With us as your family’s partner, you can feel a sense of calm and have a plan to preserve your peace through the fall months, letting you focus on what matters most to you.
We understand what your busy life needs.
One of the significant shifts moving into the fall for some families is back to school for both school-age and college students. Many of the members of our concierge team, myself included, are parents. I remember well when my oldest son left the nest, and then when I blinked and my second son was finishing his high school days. My youngest is still in school, and she stays busy with academics and extracurriculars. So when we work with our clients, we relate. We understand they juggle their students’ academic and sports commitments and somehow squeeze in their work, community, and home-life responsibilities.
As a team, we also know that fall signals a season of on-the-go with or without kids. When your time is split between so many commitments, you may feel less focused on what most matters to you, like having the time to call an out-of-state friend, taking time for a workout session, or putting a nourishing meal on the dinner table. When our team works with families, we listen to their needs, treating them as extensions of our own families. We understand their needs to live a full life but not a life full of stress.
Here are five ways we help families move seamlessly from summer to fall:
- Preparing your college student to settle into college life- One of our specialties is our college services. We offer many services for students entering one of the many colleges in Nashville, Tampa, or Sarasota. Our team can handle everything from dorm shopping and setup to finding off-campus housing to curating care packages that bring a smile to your student’s face.
- Planning for college parent visits- Perhaps you see the university’s parent days on the calendar, or you’d love to join your child for a football weekend. We will plan your lodging, get your event tickets, and make restaurant reservations to make your visit memorable and give you the most time with your student.
- Creating your fall home strategy- Fall is a time when many tackle renovations, organize and declutter, and redecorate. It can feel overwhelming to accomplish so much before the holidays arrive, but our concierge professionals can coordinate all your projects, large and small, ensuring no detail goes missed. Need a handyman, a general contractor, or an interior designer? We have a vetted preferred provider network we’d love to share with you.
- Getting a jump start on your holiday travel plans- We know it’s still warm outside, so it’s hard to consider November and December will be here before we know it. If you plan to visit family or want to spend the holidays at a unique destination, we will research and plan every detail of your holiday to leave you with no stress- just memories to be made.
- Managing and running your endless list of errands- Our clients love our personal concierge services. Managing and confirming appointments, streamlining your gift-giving, planning a special anniversary dinner, preparing for guests, and offering wait services for utilities and repairs are just some of the personal services we offer. If you can think it, we can do it.
The next time you think of all your upcoming to-dos, I want you to ask yourself if the task brings you joy or makes you money? If the tasks do neither for you, I’d love to offer you a complimentary consultation to talk about your needs and the services Carver Concierge provides to help you live life a bit lighter and happier.